Wednesday, December 8, 2010

There Once Was A Family Of Two....

WHO GREW...
Welcome Allie Gray 5/31/05



AND GREW...
Welcome Mary Elliott 8/30/07



AND GREW!!!
Baby #3 Due 6/14/11

So this would explain the lack of posting and updating my blog with October pictures in December!  I was on my death bed with morning/all day/almost kill me sickness and the blog was last priority.  THANKFULLY it has passed for now and I hope to be better about updating!
The girls are really excited and I think Frank and I are still in shock.  And to go ahead and answer the question NO we won't find out what the baby is!  We were surprised with the first two so we figured we might as well continue with tradition.... what can I say.... we LOVE surprises!!

6 comments:

Hooks Family said...

so happy for y'all!!!

Sally said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling better!!!

Sydney said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to get my hand on all the sweet spring and summer babies!!! Know the girls are so excited!

Leigh Ann said...

and I am so happy!!!!!!!
Oh and yey for new posts:)

Unknown said...

I know I'm hormonal and all, but this post made me cry.

Alison said...

YAY, Ginger!!! Just now seeing this great news!!! So happy for ya'll and baby #3 on the way!!!