Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Need a Reminder

That this is my kids scrapbook and not to drop the ball on it.... I dusted off my camera and hopefully will be back in action.
We are currently thoroughly enjoying our spring break.  Seriously... is there really much point to school anyway?  I will never forget when I was in high school and our chemistry teacher handed us back our tests(we didn't exactly set the curve on this test) and my good friend Alex looks at her and says 'I mean Mrs. Perry... in the light of eternity does it really matter what my grade is?'
Amen Alex.... lets all skip school on that note!

We ditched Ford's infant seat in hopes that he would like the car a little more....
it didn't work.
Car rides = Anxiety


The girls played hooky for three days a few weeks ago while Frank was traveling.  We all went to lunch and got yogurt and went to the park.  I really do prefer them at home.  There are times when I feel like I never even see Allie since she started "big school"
If it weren't for Frank there would be lots more 'absent' marks on the report cards!


He has the sweetest smile and scrunches his nose up so cute.... he really REALLY looks alot like Allie did and even more like his daddy!

I'm not sure why I thought this would be a cute picture.  But I think acting might be in her future as she can turn the emotions on/off/up/down at the flip of a switch.
Well, acting or bipolar..... 
I'll sign her up for lessons.


One of the things I love most about our new house is that we can walk/ride bikes to 2 parks.... the girls love it and I know Ford will.  Allie was determined (dont' know where her stubbornness comes from???) to prove to Frank and I that she and Mary Elliott weren't too big for the wagon.  So Frank pulled them all the way to one of the parks.  I'm sure no heads turned at all.





1 comments:

Alison said...

They are just precious! Hope to see ya'll sometime when are back for a visit! :)