Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Tisket A Tasket....

.... I lost our Easter baskets.  Somewhere in the move I found the perfect little spot for our Easter baskets.  I still haven't found the spot yet. And it was Easter weekend... 
Thankfully Corner Shoe Store came to my rescue.

We started the festivities with our neighborhood Easter egg hunt.  It was SO cute and Allie kept saying 'i'm so glad we moved here!' 




The Highland Circle North Madison Oak Grove kiddos


sweet neighbors

Ford's possi.... 

more sweet neighbors!

1 comments:

DK Baria said...

Hey, Ginger, DK Baria here, Laura Henson's mom. I loved seeing the girls in the play Tuesday morning. Such a sweet giraffe and lamb (I think). I use to love the Highland Circle area. I had several friends who lived there when we were growiing up. I know you must love it.