Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We've Moved...


...and that's my explanation for lack and future lack of posts... It's hard moving with three kids.  Much much harder than I anticipated.  But what can I say... I still love a fresh start!
And we LOVE our house... it is fabulous, old, has 12 foot ceilings, comes with a big set of skeleton keys, will need some loving and we are so excited!


I pulled the almighty... 'I think we can live with a few things for now... I mean everything is fine, lets just get through the holidays'
And now I'm having basically the whole downstairs painted.  
Its a mess.  
Painting with three kids is a big fat mess.
And don't EVEN get me started with paint colors. wow.  As if it's not hard enough deciding between the gazillion million colors that every paint store offers.... the now wonderful blogging and pinterested world we live in makes it a bazillion times harder.  I go to bed mind set and made up on one color.  Get up the next morning, take a look at one more blog, throw my hands up in the air and go grab one of six paint decks I have and start all over.....


NOTHING looks the same on a chip that it does on someone elses wall much less on your own.  I spent $$$$ just on the small pints they sell to sample.  The lady at our Benjamin Moore store finally told me to throw all my pints together and maybe then I'd find the color I was looking for.... nice!

So, I'm typing this so that when I go to read my handy dandy blog family book I can remember why Frank and I are saying 'We will NEVER move again!!'


1 comments:

Eleanor said...

So happy for yall!! I love Tupelo! My grandmothers family is from there. They farmed in Verona years ago. We just bought an old home with tall ceilings too in GwOOD! Nothing like an old house! Love your blog and keeping up with yall! Have a great Thanksgiving!